05 December 2017

SGstocksandshares (SGSAS) 2018

SGStockandshares has started more than 5 years ago. I meet very interesting people along the way, sharing trading ideas as a stockbroker and exchanging market views. Some are my clients and many my friends now, helping each other to network and achieve greater heights together. I have to say it is an enjoyable experience and fruitful journey. Thank you!

Coming 2018, there will be some changes and revamps to the sections of this site. Very likely there will be a change of content too. Fundamentally the aim of the blog remains the same; sharing and learning together. It should continue to serve all my followers in a simple yet concise manner. And naturally, I welcome all passionate friends to join me as clients on this investing journey.

So stay tuned, and let's continue our stock pick journey in 2018! 

Feel free to drop me a message via at the bottom right-hand corner of the window!


//amazon